BUDAPEST - three independent cities of Buda, Pest, and Óbuda (Old Buda)
Located in Hungary, Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is situated right on the bank of the River Danube. Not only is this city a perfect spot for a vacation; offering much to tourists from around the world, but it’s also located in a central position which allows tourists to easily travel to other great places in the country.
With a unique, youthful atmosphere, a world-class classical music scene as well as an exciting nightlife increasingly appreciated among European youth and, last but not least, an exceptionally rich offering of natural thermal baths, Budapest is one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities. Due to its scenic setting and its architecture, it is nicknamed "Paris of the East".
The accommodation of the participants will be organized in 3*** Hotel on an HB basis. The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom. Each Group can have only 2 double rooms which can be used for the Leaders and Drivers. For any extra double room, the group should pay an extra 6 euro/person/day and for a single room an additional 17 euro per day.
The festival fee is 117 euro per person. It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in 3*** Hotel for 3 nights with 2 meals per day. For every 25 participants, one member is free of charge.
If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process and the price for an extra night is 35 euro per person per day.
- 11/11/2021 - 14/11/2021
11/11 - 14/11
- 4 days (3 nights) = 117 € per person
The intention of our invitation is to celebrate life, love, and friendship through dance and music. The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and regions and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together and create long-lasting friendships.
The International Folk Dance Festival “Budafest” is a non-competitive festival of traditional and modern dances. At the festival may participate in children and youth folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, instrumental groups, choirs, as well as groups and performers from other art styles. The age of participants is not limited.
During the Festival each Group will have 1 performance which will be organized in a Concert Hall where groups can perform either with live music or CD. According to the number of participants, the minutes of the performance will be defined. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the city attractions or shopping. Every Group will be rewarded with a Certificate for taking part in the Festival.
During the free time, on group request the Festival Team can organize several excursions:
- Boat cruise along the Danube
- Sightseeing in the city
11.11. – Thursday
15:00-Arrival and Accommodation of the groups at the hotel
20:00-Meeting with FFA representative and short description of the festival program
12.11. – Friday
10:00-Free time - Excursion Day (You can find more information in the “Excursions” section.)
16:00-Visit of St. Andrea and Famous Marzipan Shop
18:00-Concert and Diploma Rewarding in St. Andrea (Depending of the number of the groups we will let you know about the minutes of your performance.
13.11. – Saturday
10:30-Free Time - Excursion Day (You can find more information in “Excursions” section.)
14.11. – Sunday
10:00-Departure Of The Groups After The Breakfast
The number of participants is limited. Therefore, we will appreciate if you can send us your application by 11 October 2021. After receiving your application we will send you the official invitation for participating in the Festival. We will also assist you in obtaining a visa if necessary. Each member must have a travel insurance policy.
The organizer reserves the right to any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time. The copyright of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions!
Things to do
Explore Budapest Like Never Before!
1. Sightseeing of BUDAPEST – visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world known as "Paris of the East". During the sightseeing tour, you will see the Gellert Hill Statue, Buda Castle, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes Square and many other city attractions.
2. BOAT TRIP (1h tour) - Budapest without the Danube would not be Budapest, and whoever tries it once will never forget the magic of admiring the view while being gently rocked on the rippling waves. But taking everything in from the deck of a boat makes the experience even more special.
3. AQUAWORLD RESORT – With a total of 21 pools, a total water surface area of more than 3300 m2 and a water mass of 4200 m3 this AQUAWORLD is one of the biggest in this area. A bottom-hole temperature of 35 °C makes it easier to enjoy water adventures in autumn or even winter.
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover to
- your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)