1. DAY March 26, 2020, THURSDAY: NETHERLANDS - AMSTERDAM
Upon arrival, check in at the Hotel, while for all those interested we will be providing an optional tour of Amsterdam followed by check in. During the tour, panoramic sightseeing of: the canals, bridges, Dam Platz, the National Monument, the Royal Palace, the New Church, the Berlage Stock Exchange, De Bijenkorf, Madame Tussauds, the Magna Plaza,
Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Heineken Brewery ... Followed by a walking tour of Rembrandt Square, Kalverstraat - the main shopping street, Bloemenmarkt – the flower market. Accommodations at a Hotel. Overnight stay.
2. DAY March 27, 2020, FRIDAY: AMSTERDAM - “TRADITIONAL AND MODERN
Breakfast. After breakfast an optional tour called "TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS"has been organized which will take all visitors to Zaanse Schans: a picturesque Dutch village on the banks of the river Zaan with traditional windmills, a clog-workshop, a Dutch cheese farm, and traditional homes from the time of Holland’s Golden Age... The tour will then take visitors to Den Haag - the seat of the royal family
and the Dutch government, with beautiful buildings and important institutions, Scheveningen - the most stunning resort in Holland with beautiful beaches, the
promenade along the North Sea and numerous restaurants ... And finally the road will take us to Rotterdam - Europe's largest port with modern architectural pearls: the Erasmus bridge, the Euromast tower, Kubikos (incredible apartments in cube houses), shopping zone ... Free time until departure. Return to Hotel. Leisure time. Overnight stay.
3. DAY March 28, 2020, SATURDAY: FESTIVAL DAY
Breakfast. Preparation of the Ensembles for Festival. Opening of the IV International Folklore Festival in Amsterdam. Performances of Folklore Ensembles. Awarding of Diplomas and Plaques. The possibility of going out to a Night of Friendship. Leisure time.
4. DAY March 29, 2020, SUNDAY: AMSTERDAM “GOLDEN AMSTERDAM”
Breakfast. Facultative transfer of all groups into downtown Amsterdam. The morning consists of
an optional tour: "GOLDEN AMSTERDAM AND THE MUSEUM DISTRICT". During their stay in Amsterdam, visitors have singled out cruising down the City’s beautiful canals and completely penetrating into the core of the existence of the people who have occupied these areas for centuries back, in particular, during the golden age of the City’s development. After the cruise, the groups can choose to take a tour of some of the many museums which have made Amsterdam famous: the Rijksmuseum (Old Masters, Rembrandt's Night Watch...), the Van Gogh Museum with the world's largest collection of the famous artist, the Heineken Museum, the most closely guarded diamond grindery in Amsterdam and its museum where visitors will have the opportunity to see how the most valuable gemstones in the world are handled and learn all about
diamond production... The afternoon is intended for leisure activities, souvenirs, shopping...
Leaving the Hotel and unfortunately moving of all Ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year!
The arrangement price includes:
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast in the vicinity of Amsterdam in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms at Hotels like: Hotel De Rijper Eilanden**** in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is 7 € per person per night )
- Price of Accommodation at BW Hotel Blue Square**** and BW Hotel Blue Tower **** is: 215 € in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms, supplement for 1/2 rooms is from 5 € per person per night
- Free place on every 25 – th member
- Diplomas and Plaques
The arrangement price does not include:
- In each Hotel is possible to order dinner, price is from 10 € - 20 €, depends of Hotel
- Optional tours and entrance fees: AMSTERDAM - panoramic and walking tour: 5 €
“TRADITIONAL AND MODERN NETHERLANDS”: Zaanse Schans (clogs, cheese, and windmills), Den Haag, Scheveningen, Rotterdam: 25 €“, GOLDEN AMSTERDAM”:
Cruising down the network of Amsterdam’s canals and the museum district 12 €
- Transport, vignette, parking for buses in Hotels, International health insurance…
- 26/03/2020 - 29/03/2020
26/03 - 29/03
- 4 days (3 nights) = 145 € per person