Pesaro “the UNESCO Creative City for Music”
Summer seaside fun goes hand in hand with high culture in Pesaro, Le Marche’s second-largest city. It’s not an immediately attractive place, but look beyond the concrete high-rise hotels and crowds of bronzed holidaymakers jostling for beach space in August and you'll find a lot to like. Its setting is perfect, with beaches of fine golden sand fringing the Adriatic and a backdrop of undulating hills, and it has a handsome historic centre of Liberty-style villas and Renaissance palazzi.
Festival for choral groups, folk and modern dance, vocal groups.
Price per person per 6 nights: 196 euro + festival fee 15 euro.
The price includes:
- 3*** hotel in Pesaro, near the beach, accommodation in 3-4 bed rooms and 2-3 dbl rooms for
- Treatment: full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner + water)
- City tax
- 1 free each 20 paying people
- 1 performance on the stage of the main square of Pesaro
- 1 Performance and concert in the church in Pesaro for choirs
- English speaking assistants
- 31/05/2020 - 06/06/2020
31/05 - 06/06
- 7 days (6 nights) = 211 € per person