Primorsko is famous for its graceful arcing ten-kilometer sandy beach, the longest and prettiest on the coast. The resort is a haven for youth and working Bulgarians who flock here in droves to avail themselves of the numerous trade union rest homes, hostels, student dorms and campgrounds. Under communism, Primorsko was the site of the Georgi Dimitrov International Youth Resort Center (Mezdunaroden Mladezhki Tsentur, or MMC) which annually attracted thousands of communist youth from around the world who, fittingly, camped out in huge communal tents. While the centre of Primorsko is an overbuilt urbanlike sprawl, the MMC and nearby areas on the water are pleasant. If you happen to find cemeteries picturesque, there is an especially peaceful plot perched on the top of the bluff overlooking Primosko`s beach.
The festival is included in the cultural program of the town of Primorsko and is conducted with the courtesy of the municipality. In addition, creating a festive mood, our goal is to attract young people to empathy for the preservation of customs, customs, customs, age-old traditions, cultural heritage that preserves our identity in the European family; give a chance to a significant number of children and young people and contribute to increasing their motivation to engage in constructive creative activity as a preventive measure in combating hostile addictions (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, etc.) and aggression; Exchange of creative information and development of achievements in given dance styles and musical strands.
Folk dance groups, vocal groups, instrumentalists and soloists can participate in the festival.
NATIONAL CHOREOGRAPHY: (authentic, processed and stylized). There is no limit on the number of participants.
- The program must have a maximum duration of up to 15 minutes.
VOCAL GROUPS AND SOLO ARTISTS (NATIONAL MUSIC):
- The program of vocal groups and solo artists must include two songs, the first acapella, the second with a musical accompaniment with a total duration of up to 7 minutes.
- Use simbek, only with studio recording of CD, USB Flash drive or portable hard drive.
- Playback performances are not allowed.
The program of each team should include the possibility of a solo concert and participation in concerts with a duration of 5 to 30 minutes.
GENERAL EVALUATION CRITERIA
1. Complexity of performance / level of complexity of performance /;
2. Quality of performance / performance technique /;
3. Vision / costumes, requisition, staging /;
4. Stage behavior / scene behavior, gesture, contact with the audience, broadcasting.
The composition of the jury, together with the chairman, is determined by the organizing committee of the festival.
It is formed by proven cultural and art specialists:
- directors, balletmasters, choreographers, artists, singers and pedagogues.
The jury has the right:
- not award all prizes;
- to divide the awards among the participants;
- to award special prizes and incentives.
Възможно е и учредяването на специални награди, като:
- "For the most attractive performance";
- "For Choreography";
- "For the youngest performer";
- "For masterfully executed";
- "For mass performance" and etc.
The festival is held on the territory of Primorsko Municipality.
Concert appearances take place on open stages of the World Stage Eurograde.
The program includes meetings with the municipal administration.
Before the start of the concerts, the teams defile on the main streets of the city.
Video and photo shootings of all public appearances of the teams are broadcasted on the WSE World Wide Web. (The organizers reserve the right to any kind of documenting, broadcasting, filming and distribution of the material without paying any rights or damages.)
Participants using original music are required to provide organizers with copyright statements with authors or with a collective body.
The program of the festival organizes: Discotheque, Neptunova Even, Miss and Mister, Flashmob and Master Classes.
The individual programs for participation in the festival are given to the teams on the day of their arrival.
The organizers reserve the right to change them in an objective necessity after their service.
The accommodation of the teams, as well as the food / breakfast, lunch, dinner / during the festival is provided in the town of Kiten, Park Hotel "Atliman Beach", category two stars.
It is allowed to accommodate other hotels of different category under other financial conditions. In this case the participation in the festival events takes place after paying a participation fee.
Upon accommodation in another hotel other than the one specified in the Regulation, a participation fee of EUR 10 per person is payable.
Every 21 paid a festival fee, one manager uses a free space.
The price includes accommodation at the „Park Hotel Atliman Beach “:
- Full board with 3 meals a day; breakfast, lunch, dinner according to the “buffet” system.
- 9 % VAT
- Transfer during programs from and to the stage and the hotel.
- Rehearsal room
Price does not include:
- Resort fee for each person per day, which is 0.60 € per day.
- Transfer to the hotel and back.
- 25/08/2020 - 31/08/2020
25/08 - 31/08
- 8 days (7 nights) = 150 € per person
How to get there
The transportation costs to the hotel and vice versa are at the expense of the participants.
Types of travel: if the group arrives by plane or arrives by train, the transfer fee:
- BURGAS - hotel - BURGAS 25 EUR per person
-VARNA - hotel - VARNA 45 EUR per person
- SOFIA - hotel - SOFIA 75 EUR per person
- ISTANBUL -hotel- ISTANBUL 45 EUR per person