Prague, City of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument, and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Get to know it in person!
The Old Town Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock. Cafes enticing you to come and have a seat, boutiques, and sight-seeing cruises on the Vltava. The Gothic Charles Bridge and Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town. The Palace Gardens set away from the bustle of the city, Petřín with a lookout tower reminiscent of a small Eiffel Tower and Prague Castle … Each of Prague’s districts has its own characteristic atmosphere and unique charm. Prague presents itself to you as a changeable city, which likes to alternate styles: it is romantic and successful, ancient and modern, but above all, it is a city that is cosmopolitan and is used to welcoming foreigners.
1st day - 25th March
The arrival of Ensembles at Hotel, room accommodation, and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walkthrough main avenue Vaclav…, National museum, then Staromestke Namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument to Carl the IV, National Divadlo (theater) and then return to the hotel. Diner. Facultative departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
2nd day - 26th March
After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to the beautiful city of Dresden !!! Return to Prague. Going back to the hotel.
Dinner. Overnight stay.
3rd day - 27th March
Breakfast. Festival day.
Perform of cultural-art societies. Receiving certificates. Dinner.
Facultative: Mutually– friendly night.
4th day - 28th March
Facultative ship tour on the river Vltava.
Return to hotel.
Leaving the hotel and unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year!
The price of the registration fee for Accommodation at Hotel“s like:
- Top hotel ****, Olympik Hotel****, Olympik Congress Hotel****, Olympk Tri-Star Hotel *** is
Price of registration fee for Accommodation at Hotel”s like Hotel Fortuna West ***, Hotel Bridge *** is
85 EUROS (price is for children up to 18 year old)
(paying goes in several month payments till departure time)
The arrangment price includes:
- Hotel accomodation in hotels like «Top» ****www.tophotel.cz, Olympik Congress ****,Hotel Olympik Tri Star ***, Hotel Globus***, Hotel Fortuna West *** ... in Prague based on 3 half board in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms ( supplement for 1/2 room is from 5 e per person per night )
- Organization expenses
- Free place on every 25 th member
- Inviting letter
The arrangment price doesn't include:
- Additional day in some Hotels is from 25 e per person in 1/3 or 1/4 room ( price depends on choosen Hotel )
- Facultative tours (tour of Prague from 4eur per person, Dresden 25 e, Carlstein 15eur, Carl's vari 25eur, Discoteques 8eur, Ship tour 8€ – 10 €... prices depends from number of persons
- Transport, parking, insurance
The Number of participants is limited
- 25/12/2020 - 28/12/2020
25/12 - 28/12
- 4 days (3 nights) = 85 € per person
How to get there
You can arrive on the spot by plane or private bus transportation.
If needed the organizer can provide bus transportation and other transportation services
Things to do
Explore Prague like never before!
1. Sightseeing of PRAGUE
The magnificent town in Eastern Europe gets to know it in person. The Old Town Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock, the Gothic Charles Bridge, and Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town, the most beautiful Baroque church in Prague.
2. BOAT TOUR ON VLTAVA
If this is your first time in Prague and you want to see all the famous places in comfort, let us invite you to our one-hour Prague cruise tour. Cruise by boat on the Vltava is the ideal way of getting to know Prague from an entirely new angle.
3. STAROPRAMEN EXPERIENCE
Go on a journey through time, learning how Staropramen was born and how it was always connected to the city of Prague. Prague is a crucial ingredient of Staropramen, so when you step into the Staropramen Visitor Center you step into the spirit of Prague as well. You will touch, see and listen while the Brew Master reveals all the secrets behind the brewing of Prague's #1 beer in the world.
4. PRAGUE ZOO
Thanks to its unique position, Prague Zoo is considered one of the most beautiful zoos in the world. The rugged terrain offers over 10 km of walking trails through such exotic exhibitions as the Africa House, the Indonesian jungle, or the Valley of the Elephants. This beautiful slice of nature is a popular destination for families with children who can pet and feed animals at the Children's Zoo.
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)