Conditions for participation:
- Performance of a free program 30 minutes.
- Performance at open and closing ceremony presentation of country 5 minutes.
- Groups from all world and Europe can take in the festival.
- Folk dance groups, folklore instruments, music groups folklore songs, folkloric, fairy tales, rituals any arts
- Age of participants 12+
- Maximum 40 people
- Bring small gifts for the exchange, national flags, the visible panel of the group names.
- Provide brief history, photos, video, and material for advertising of groups.
- Participation at interchange culture workshops, lectures, exhibitions
- After receiving the application form and completing of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation in the festival.
- Balance of the payment in the festival should complete 90 days prior to arrival.
- Arrive at the nearest airport Ouarzazate and Marrakech “Menara” airport in Morocco where all groups will be a meet and transfer to the hotel in Ouarzazate.
Participation fee includes:
- Organization and implementation of the festival;
- Concert of all groups at Atlas film studio and The Almohads Square;
- Tour Ben haddou;
- Diploma and certificate for all participants;
- Hotel and breakfast;
- Stage with sound and lighting equipment;
- Official group photo and DVD of the group on departure;
- Bus transfers airport - hotel - airport;
- Culture workshops, exhibitions, lectures, films;
- Marketing expenses;
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Domestic transfers
- Tour to Sahara, Marzouga with guide
- Tour to Marrakech with a guide.
- 08/10/2021 - 12/02/2021
08/10 - 12/02
- 5 days (4 nights) = 250 € per person
How to get there
You can arrive on the spot by plane or private bus transportation.
If needed the organizer can provide bus transportation and other transportation services.
Things to do
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)