Primorsko is famous for its graceful arcing ten-kilometer sandy beach, the longest and prettiest on the coast. The resort is a haven for youth and working Bulgarians who flock here in droves to avail themselves of the numerous trade union rest homes, hostels, student dorms and campgrounds. Under communism, Primorsko was the site of the Georgi Dimitrov International Youth Resort Center (Mezdunaroden Mladezhki Tsentur, or MMC) which annually attracted thousands of communist youth from around the world who, fittingly, camped out in huge communal tents. While the centre of Primorsko is an overbuilt urbanlike sprawl, the MMC and nearby areas on the water are pleasant. If you happen to find cemeteries picturesque, there is an especially peaceful plot perched on the top of the bluff overlooking Primosko`s beach.
The festival is included in the cultural program of the town of Primorsko and is conducted with the courtesy of the municipality. In addition to creating a festive mood, our goal is: to attract young people to empathy for the preservation of customs, ancient traditions, cultural heritage that preserves our identity in the European family; give a chance to a significant number of children and young people and contribute to increasing their motivation to engage in constructive creative activity as a preventive measure in combating vicious addictions (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, etc.) and aggression; Exchange of creative information and development of achievements in given dance styles and musical strands.
Collectives and individual performers without age restrictions may participate in some of the following nominations: Modern and Folk Choreography; Vocal; Instrumentalists; Costume Theater; Circular logs; Theater groups.
The participation in the festival requires accreditation of the participants, which takes place under the following conditions:
The festival is held on the territory of Primorsko Municipality.
Concert appearances take place on open stages of the World Stage Eurograde.
The program includes meetings with the municipal administration.
Before the start of the concerts, the teams defile on the main streets of the city.
Video and photo shootings of all public appearances of the teams are broadcasted on the WSE World Wide Web. (The organizers reserve the right to any kind of documenting, broadcasting, filming and distribution of the material without paying any rights or damages.)
Participants using original music are required to provide organizers with copyright statements with authors or with a collective body.
The program of the festival organizes: Disco, Neptun night, Miss and Mister, Flashmob and Master Classes.
The individual programs for participation in the festival are given to the teams on the day of their arrival.
The organizers reserve the right to change them in an objective necessity after their service.
The festival has a competitive character.
A contest is held when there are three or more nominees/ soloists, teams.
Folklore (authentic, processed and stylized).,
|Veterans:||over 35 years|
- There is no limit on the number of participants.
- The program should include two dances. It is recommended that one of them is from the respective region of the collective and the other one - with a maximum duration of the two dances up to 15 minutes.
|Veterans:||over 35 yrs|
Creative teams can participate in one of the following dance styles:
- Street dance / break dance, funk styles, hip hop and more. /;
- Disco dances;
- Cheerleading compositions (dance, parade and sports styles);
- Modern dance techniques;
- Jazz performances;
- Tap dance;
- Characteristic dances;
- Oriental dance;
- Latino dances;
- Dance shows / fire show, rubber, acrobatics, etc.
It takes place in four competition categories: Solos performances; Duets; Chamber groups - up to 7 people; Formations - over 8 people.
The program must include two dances in each of the categories in which the team or soloist participates with a total duration of up to 10 minutes.
Note: The contest is not based on styles but is looking for the most attractive show performance.
(pop, folk / folklore, old urban, etc.).
The program of vocal groups and solo artists must include two songs, the first acapella, the second with a musical accompaniment with a total duration of up to 7 minutes.
Note: Use a simbek with a studio recording CD, a USB Flash Drive, or a portable hard drive. Playback performances are not allowed.
(folklore, symphonic, classic, pop, including jazz).
In the following competition categories: Solo / Ensemble (duet, trio, quartet, etc.) / Orchestra.
The contest program must include 2 compositions of total duration as follows:
- Children's teams up to 12 years - no more 10 minutes;
- Youth 13 to 22 years - not more than 12 minutes;
- Adults - no more than 15 minutes.
Note: Excerpts are also allowed, representing an excerpt from works of a longer duration.
Assumes a composite-finished fragment with a duration of no more than 15 minutes.
ACROBATE AND CIRCULAR PERFORMANCES
Two performances totaling up to 10 minutes are allowed.
Collectives compete only with group choreographies. The racing part is held in two directions:
- Parody / with bats / and Dance / with pumpkins or other equipment / cheerful dances. Each team participates with two dances in each age group and direction. It is not obligatory to participate in both directions.
COMMON CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT:
1. Complexity of performance / level of complexity of performance /;
2. Quality of performance / performance technique /;
3. Vision / costumes, requisition, staging /;
4. Stage behavior / scene behavior, gesture, contact with the audience, broadcasting.
The composition of the jury, together with the chairman, is determined by the organizing committee of the festival.
It is formed by proven cultural and art specialists:
- directors, balletmasters, choreographers, artists, singers and pedagogues.
The jury has the right:
- not to award all prizes;
- to divide the awards among the participants;
- to award special prizes and incentives.
It is also possible to establish special prizes such as:
- "For the most attractive performance";
- "For Choreography";
- "For the youngest performer";
- "For masterfully executed";
- "For mass performance" and etc.
The jury determines the winners, evaluating them on the tenth ball system, according to each of the above criteria. The minimum number of points is 4 and the maximum is 40. The overall performance of the team / soloist is assessed.
THE COSTUME THEATER
(pre-a-porte, evening outfits, children's fashion, stage costumes, folk / folk costumes, modern youth fashion).
Collectives present their collection in the form of a show consisting of one or several topics lasting up to 15 minutes. They are not divided into age groups.
- costume design;
- complete composition, originality of the director's solution;
- style (costume, hairstyle, choreography, musical accompaniment);
- original author's decision, completion of the collection;
- artistry of performances;
- quality and mastery;
- the complexity of the artistic solution.
The program of each team should include the possibility of a solo concert and participation in concerts with a duration of 5 to 30 minutes.
for the participants in the competition nominations
For those who rank first:
- a special prize at the festival, an invitation to participate in other World Stage Eurograde festivals, a Laureate I degree and a participation certificate.
For the second and third place:
- Laureate II and III degree, invitation to participate in other World Stage Eurograde festivals and a participation certificate.
Special awards for:
- the best-presented program;
- best performance of contemporary music;
- the best performance of folk music;
- best conductor;
- best soloist;
- the best concert master;
- best suit;
- most attractive performance and more.
The accommodation of the teams, as well as the food / breakfast, lunch, dinner during the festival is provided in the town of Kiten, Park Hotel "Atliman Beach", category two stars.
It is allowed to accommodate other hotels of different category under other financial conditions. In this case the participation in the festival events takes place after paying a participation fee.
Upon accommodation in another hotel other than the one specified in the Regulation, a participation fee of EUR 10 per person is payable.
Every 21 paid a festival fee, one manager uses a free space.
The price includes accommodation at the „Park Hotel Atliman Beach “:
- Full board with 3 meals a day; breakfast, lunch, dinner according to the “buffet” system.
- 9 % VAT
- Transfer during programs from and to the stage and the hotel.
- Rehearsal room
Price does not include:
- Resort fee for each person per day, which is 0.60 € per day.
- Transfer to the hotel and back.
- 08/06/2020 - 15/06/2020
- 15/06/2020 - 22/06/2020
08/06 - 15/06
- 8 days (7 nights) = 119 € per person
15/06 - 22/06
- 8 days (7 nights) = 119 € per person
How to get there
The transportation costs to the hotel and vice versa are at the expense of the participants.
Types of travel: if the group arrives by plane
or arrives by train, the transfer fee:
- BURGAS - hotel - BURGAS 25 EUR per person
- VARNA - hotel - VARNA 45 EUR per person
- SOFIA - hotel - SOFIA 75 EUR per person -
- ISTANBUL-hotel-ISTANBUL 45 EUR per person