Online Festival – the main purpose of the Spring Tale Online Festival is to promote your culture, to promote your group, and to be part of the Biggest Folklore Association. Let’s make the biggest online folklore event together and show the world that Culture is in motion. Travel online now but book your spot for summer dancing on stage.
The International Online Festival of dance and songs “Spring Tale” is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dance groups as well as music performed by choirs and singing groups. On the online festival may participate, folklore groups, modern dance groups, majorette groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups and performers from other art styles.
The number of participants is not limited and is completely Free of charge. Each group can participate in two video performances, where each video is in a different age category. The organizer's YouTube Channel will be used as a platform for Online Festival’s Concerts.
Guidelines for participants
The participation fee for the online festival is free of charge. The Festival is open for all participants categories without limitations.
WHY JOIN the Online Festival?
- The last and biggest International Online Festival in 2021
- Promote your Group and Culture for FREE
- Get an Official FFA Diploma
- Free Admission for the Leaders the ZOOM Panel "Safe Travel, Save Culture" In April
- Get most Likes on YouTube and Win Special Surprises
- Be an online participant and get a unique opportunity to use organizer's benefits in 2021
HOW TO JOIN the Online Festival:
1. Complete the Online Application Form on our web site. The application process is
open from 10.02 till 20.03.2021.
2. Send one or two videos of your Group performance by using the WeTransfer link to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Video resolution should not be below 720p and landscape 1280x720 (mp4 or MOV)
4. Soloists, Duets, Trios can present video performance up to 2 minutes
5. Ensembles and Groups can present video performances for up to 8 minutes.
6. The video can be taken specifically for the online festival, or to be recording from previous years. It does not need to be a new video.
7. The public display on our YT channel is determined by the organizer.
8. After registration follow us on social media (FB, IG, YT) for more details and information
Wake Up! We are back on track…
New Festival Dates are ready for 2021, so it’s time to make a positive decision and book your next festival experience.
By applying to the online festival, you will become part of the biggest folklore association and share new cultural experiences with the world.
- 10/02/2021 - 22/03/2021