The main purpose of the Online Dance Competition is to launch all cultural activities that have been frozen due to the health crisis. We want to foster access to culture, to motivate all dance, folk, and music groups and mitigate the economic impact on the sector.
We all need extra support during the pandemic crisis. We want to motivate You all, not to give up, to send the message that You continue to fight and that culture must survive.
📌 The registration deadline is September 30.
📌 The results will be announced on October 12.
WHY JOIN the Online Competition?
- The biggest international online competition
- The eminent jury from all over the world
- Official FFA Diploma and Certificate of excellence for the Leaders
- Chance to get professional advice and recommendations from the jury members
- Win amazing prizes without leaving your home and country
- Win a Grand Prix Voucher of 1.500 euro which can be used for any FFA Festival in 2021 and/or 2022
HOW TO JOIN the Online Competition:
- Read the conditions below: nominations, categories, and fees
- Complete the Online Application Form on our web site. The application process is open from 01.09 to 30.09.2020.
- Pay the competition fee by bank transfer after receiving the invoice
- Send one or more videos of your best performance by using WeTransfer or YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record and send a short video of your Group and performance (instructions will be submitted by mail)
- After registration follow us on social media (FB, IG, YT) for more details and information
Nomination / Participant Categories:
- FOLK DANCE ENSEMBLES:
- Traditional folk dance; Stylized folk dance; Ethno style; Folk singing
- MODERN and CONTEMPORARY DANCE:
- Disco; Techno; Hip-hop; Breakdance; Freestyle; Jazz; Fantasy
- AGE CATEGORY:
- till 10 years
- from 10 till 15 years
- 16+ years
- Solo, duo, trio
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
Guidelines for participants:
- Video resolution should not be below 720p and landscape 1280x720 (mp4 or MOV)
- Soloists, Duets, Trios can present one performance up to 2 minutes
- Ensembles and Groups can present one performance up to 8 minutes
- The video can be taken specifically for the online competition, or to be recording from another competition or from previous years
- The participants can submit several videos for the competition. Each additional video is paid an extra fee.
- The public display on our YT channel is determined by the organizer. The jury will review the material on a daily basis and give ratings and explanations.
- The international jury is formed by the organizer of the competition and consist of renowned choreographers, vocalists, conductors, and musicians
The JURY has the right:
- not to award all the prizes
- to share prize among performers
- to award special prizes to teachers for outstanding achievements
- the jury evaluates the participants on one hundred-point system, the final result is made up of the average quantity of the received scores for each part of your performance (costumes, dance, stage performance and makeup and etc.)
- when judging the choreography, the Jury will take into consideration the age of the participants.
- the jury’s decisions are final and are not subject to review.
AWARDS of the Online Dance Competition:
- GRAND PRIX winner receive Platinum Diploma and Voucher of 1500 €
- Laureate of first degree receive Gold Diploma and Voucher of 500 €
- Laureate of second degree receive Silver Diploma and Voucher of 200 €
- Laureate of third-degree receive Bronze Diploma and Voucher of 150 €
- Official DIPLOMA for all participation
Diplomas, letters of appreciation and personal recommendations will be sent electronically to the e-mail specified by you in the application
You can also order a printed version of the diploma with a “wet seal” for an additional fee, check with the organizers for details.
The registration fee for the ONLINE DANCE COMPETITION is 50€ per group for one choreography. Each group can participate with more choreographies for an additional supplement of 25 € per choreography.
Competition fee covers participation in the online dance competition, evaluation by an eminent jury and their recommendation, official diploma, and certificate of excellence for the leaders in electronic format.
Physical distance should not stop us from what we love to do. Let’s work together to reopen our cultural organizations and communities and bring them back on the track.
- 01/09/2020 - 12/10/2020
01/09 - 12/10
- days (-1 nights) = 50 € per person