Madrid is a city so full of life and culture that it’s hard to do justice to it in a few paragraphs. Artistically the city holds its own against any in Europe, with the of the best art museums on the continent where renaissance masterworks and seminal 20th-century pieces are waiting to captivate you.
Take in all the historic sights and get the background on the Spanish Empire that spanned the globe in the 16th and 17th-centuries. There are also countless little
things that make Madrid memorable, whether that’s a café con Leche in a stately square, drinks at a rooftop bar, or a wander through the Retiro or Casa de Campo on a sunny day.
- Coming to Madrid. Accommodation in the selected hotel. Dinner. Leisure.
- Breakfast. Leisure time for individual activities. Ceremony opening of the
festival. Perform a group. Dinner. Overnight
- Breakfast.Optional excursions. Leisure time for individual activities. Dinner.
- Breakfast. Leaving the hotel.
The organizer reserves the right to change the date terms and conditions for conducting optional excursions and certain items from the program due to objective circumstances.
Price per person – 139 euro Hotel *** or Apartments
Supplement for a double room – 5 euro per day for a
- Participation at the festival
- Accommodation at the hotel during the festival (breakfast and dinner)
- Diplomas and Plaques
Price does not include:
- Optional Excursions
- Night outings, sightseeing of the city
- Passenger insurance
- Guide group
- 20/12/2020 - 23/12/2020
20/12 - 23/12
- 4 days (3 nights) = 139 € per person