Durrësi, the biggest seaport in the country, is located 34km away from Tirana. It is the most ancient city in Albania or the eternal city over the Adriatic sea, with almost 3,000 years of history. Its foundation dates back to 627 B.C. when the Corinthians and settlers from Corcyra invaded the Illyrian territory of the Talents.
Durrës, home to the biggest seaport in the country, is located 34 km away from Tirana. It is the most ancient city in Albania, with almost 3,000 years of history. Its foundation dates back to 627 B.C. when the Corinthians and settlers from Corcyra invaded the Illyrian territory of the Talents. The city is home to many ancient archaeological sites and finds. The most notable tourist attraction in Durrës is the amphitheater of the Roman Emperor Hadrian with 15,000 seats, the second biggest amphitheater in the Balkans.
With pleasure we invite you (Folk Groups, Choral Groups, And Orchestras Majorette Teams), (Children, Youth And Adults Groups) to participate in VIII. Festival Days In Albania 24 – 28 June 2021, Durres, Albania.
CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL:
– Choir, Orchestras, Folklore and Modern Dance groups from all over the world
– The number of participants is limited.
– No age limits.
– Gifts and Diplomas for participation in the festival are provided by the organizer.
– Organization of the performances of the participants and the parade.
– In order to participate in this festival, every group needs to fill in an application form. After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organizer will send an official letter of invitation for participation at the Festival.
1st day - 24th June
Checking in the hotel, free time for individual activities
Dinner in the hotel,
2nd day - 25th June
Visiting the old city of Durres (optional)
Ensembles parade -Official opening of the festival
3rd day - 26th June
Visiting the City Tirana (optional)
Preparing activities for the festival
Gala evening in the hotel where each group should perform with short choreography of 5 minutes, also with few people of the 8-10 dancers, whether in life or in USB each group at the beginning will give 5 minutes performance. On the same night, we will give certificates and gifts for each participant group.
4th day - 27th June
Beach time, free activities
5th day - 28th June
Checking out of the hotels
*The organizer reserves the right to changes in the festival program.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS:
-Each group must consist of dancers, musicians, group managers, and administration.
- To prepare a program with a duration from 10 to 12 minutes.
-You can perform with live music, CD, or USB and you should have a flag and a sign with the name of the group for the Defile.
-The groups coming by bus should use their own transport all the time during the festival.
- If the group needs a visa, it is the responsibility of the group to arrange it.
-Groups should submit rooming lists not later than one month before the start of the festival.
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
ADVERTISING OF THE FESTIVAL:
All festival events will be presented in the press, on the radio stations, as well as on local television programs, on flyers and posters.
The copyright of all video materials and pictures are ownership of the Organization of the Festival. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
73 euros /per person for 3 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
89 euros/per person for 4 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
105 euros/per person for 5 half-boards (2 meals per day open buffet) in Hotels & Apartments.
We offer accommodation: It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in Hotels and Apartments.
The groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 and 4 beds with their own bathroom.
Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the leaders and drivers.
For any extra double room, the group should pay an extra 5 euro/person/day and for a single room an additional 15 euro per day.
If the group shows interest in extending the stay the organizers should be informed during the application process (the price for an extra night on half board basis is 25 euro per person).
For a group of 25 people, you will have 1 free-gratis.
The groups will be accommodated after 12 PM, and leave the rooms before 10 AM
Important: Montenegrin Tourist Tax and Insurance( 1.5 euro per person per day) is not calculated in the price and is to be paid after arrival and accommodation.
- 24/06/2021 - 28/06/2021
24/06 - 28/06
- 4 days (3 nights) = 73 € per person
- 5 days (4 nights) = 89 € per person
- 6 days (5 nights) = 105 € per person
How to get there
You can arrive on the spot by plane or private bus transportation.
If needed the organizer can provide bus transportation and other transportation services.
Things to do
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)