BUDAPEST – a city with one of the best locations in the world
No visitor of the Hungarian capital can resist its beauty. The city enchants, impresses, and fascinates at the same time. The Danube divides the city into the hilly Buda and the flat Pest. The most interesting attractions of Budapest are the Fishermen's Bastion, the Mathias Church, the Royal Castle, the Citadel, and the Parliament building. It is here, “by the beautiful blue Danube,” that the Budapest Music Festival takes place.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2nd day: participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal, and participation in the festival concert
4th day: visit a festival concert
5th day: departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts at the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
- organization and implementation of the festival
participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- half board
- bus for transfers and trips in Hungary
- city tour with a guide in Budapest
- trip with a guide to the Balaton lake
- trip with a guide to the Danube Bend
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2022
Accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category.
Standard Hotel - 4 days € 149 / 5 days € 179
Comfort Hotel - 4 days € 199 / 5 days € 249
First Class Hotel - 4 days € 229 / 5 days € 279
- 30/06/2022 - 04/11/2022
- 30/06/2022 - 04/07/2022
30/06 - 04/11
30/06 - 04/07
- 4 days (3 nights) = 149 € per person