LAKE GARDA (Italian: Lago di Garda) - the most mediterranean lake of all Italian Alpine lakes.
To the alert eye the lake offers a spectacle of natural brightness and colours which makes this place a unique holiday destination for all seasons. Visitors are impressed by places like Riva del Garda or Limone sul Garda with historic buildings and ancient traces of old Roman settlements as well as by imposing palaces and patrician villas that create a fascinating surrounding area for the Lago di Garda Music Festival. This magnificent backdrop provides the opportunity for amateur choirs and orchestras to experience an unforgettable musical event.
Price per person (in double room):
4 days - € 179
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Italy
- guided city tour in Verona
- visiting the arena
- guided city tour in Venice
- guided city tour in Milan
- tour guide for a Dolomites roundtrip
- tour guide for sightseeing around the Lake Garda
- shipping on Lake Garda
- 14/10/2021 - 18/10/2021
14/10 - 18/10
- 4 days (3 nights) = 179 € per person
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2nd day: participation in the concert of all ensembles, visit a festival concert
3rd day: meeting with conductors, rehearsal, and participation in the festival concert
4th day: visit a festival concert
5th day: departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts at the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation, half-board (breakfast and dinner) at a hotel by requested
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2021