Stretching north from Barcelona to the Spanish–French border, the Costa Brava ('rugged coast') is undoubtedly the most beautiful of Spain's three main holiday coasts. Though there's plenty of tourism development, this wonderfully scenic region of Catalonia also unveils unspoiled coves, spectacular seascapes, wind-battered headlands, coast-hugging hiking paths, charming seaside towns with outstanding restaurants, and some of Spain's finest diving around the protected Illes Medes.
Delightful stone villages and the majestic Romanesque monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes nestle in the hilly backcountry, cloaked in the south in brilliant-green umbrella pine. Inland, wander northern Catalonia's biggest city, Girona, home to a moodily atmospheric, strikingly well-preserved medieval center and one of the world's top restaurants. Neighbouring Figueres is famed for its bizarre Teatre-Museu Dalí, foremost of a series of sites associated with eccentric surrealist artist Salvador Dalí, who fell, like many others, for the wild natural beauty of seaside Cadaqués.
Participation in competition/ accommodation:
Accommodation in 3/4 room – 215 €/person (additional day - 30 €/person)
Accommodation in double room – 235 €/person (additional day - 37 €/person)
Accommodation in a single room – 300 €/person (additional day - 44 €/person)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
Participation in additional category: 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
• Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms (5 days/4 nights). The
hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is
located in the city center, 800 meters from a beach
• 3x food service per day (breakfast and dinner. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment). If you would like a three times food service it can be arranged
for an extra payment
• Prizes and gifts
• International Diplomas
• Diplomas and gifts from the city
• An official invitation
• Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
• Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is
offered for an additional payment)
• Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and
present their group
• Masterclasses possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
The price doesn't include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the check-in.
The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
Additional payments for everyone
• Medical insurance
• Transport charges
• Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport - hotel - Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately.
• Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only people who are 17 years old and older.
- 23/04/2022 - 27/04/2022
23/04 - 27/04
- 5 days (4 nights) = 215 € per person
The Festival-competition "The voice of wealth" is one of the largest and brightest cultural events in Europe. Every year the Festival takes place on the beautiful coast of Costa Brava where thousands of participants from around the world show humanity their uniqueness, originality of performance, and talent - simply, their Vocal art.
The Festival-competition "The voice of wealth" is held to promote the art of choral singing and to get to know the European public with creativity and mastery of choirs around the world. The purpose of this competition is to connect with each other, to exchange choral singing experiences of different cultures and styles, to expand the repertoire of choral groups, to create new creative contacts, and to make new friends.
Objectives of the festival:
- Creating a creative atmosphere for professional networking of participants of the festival, exchange of experiences and repertoire
- Joint performances of professional and amateur choral collectives from around the world
- Creating a networking atmosphere between participants of the festival and the audience to create future contacts in the field of choral singing
- Discovery of new names and talents in the field of choral singing
- Involvement of music producers and managers to organize follow-concert activities of participants
Participants of the Festival:
All amateur choirs and ensembles of the world are invited to participate, regardless of their level of creativity. At this festival, we offer performances in equally fair competitive conditions in different categories to the experienced competitive teams and to choirs with little experience.
Choirs that do not wish to participate in the competition, have the opportunity to perform in the festival events is the competition, take part in friendship concerts, consultations, and rehearsals, as well as visit the various masterclasses.
- Children’s choirs (6 - 14 years)
- Youth choirs (15 till 25 years)
- Women choirs (26 years and more)
- Men choirs (26 years and more)
- Mixed choirs
- Vocal ensembles
- Academic singing
- Church (spiritual) singing
- Folklore singing
- Gospel music
Conditions of participation:
- Participants should present two performances of a different character with a total duration of 10 minutes
- It is possible to perform with musical accompaniment or a cappella
- Performances should meet generally accepted standards of stage culture
- Participants should bring their own musical instruments and bear all costs associated with their transportation
The organizational committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of one to ten.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the executive level skills.
The estimation will be made by the following criteria:
1. Technical skills: Intonation, rhythmics, phrasing, build, ensemble, execution accuracy of the musical text, and pronunciation.
2. Artistic skills: Tempo, dynamics, text interpretation, emotion, expressiveness, stylistic fidelity, and quality sounding of the chorus.
3. Program presentation: Selection of repertoire, the complexity of execution, general impression for collective, and appearance (suits).
The decisions of the jury are final.
Prizes and awards of the festival
All participants of the competition are awarded international diplomas.
The participants of the competition are given the following title:
• Grand Prix possessor
• 1st-degree winner
• 2nd-degree winner
• 3rd-degree winner
• Award winner
• Participant of the competition
Winners of the competition are awarded corresponding certificates, confirming the title. All participants will be awarded diplomas of international standard. Leaders and supporters of the participants will be awarded official Thank you letters from the Festival Organizing Committee. Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards
independently from the rewarding jury.
According to the results of the competition, the winners of the Grand Prix will be defined (from all nominations).
The score rating system means that regardless of the number of participants in any category, each of them will be evaluated by the jury on the quality of his performance, without comparing one with the other participants.
In the absence of worthy contenders for the Grand Prix or other prizes, those will simply not be awarded.
Since it is a score evaluation system, according to the results of the competition day,
prizes may be duplicated.
The jury's decision is final and cannot be changed.
1st day - 23rd April
Arrival in Barcelona. Transfer to Costa Brava, where the Festival will be conducted. Accommodation in hotel, relax and depending on the arrival time, meeting with festival organizers, getting to know the festival program and presentation of the excursion
2nd day - 24th April
Breakfast. Rehearsal. In the evening - Festival opening/ competition day.
3rd day - 25th April
Breakfast. Excursion to the beautiful and historical capital of Catalonia - Barcelona (for
additional payment). Dinner.
4th day - 26th April
Breakfast. Rehearsal. Gala Concert infamous catholic church. Dinner
5th day - 27th April
Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10 am). Transfer to the airport.
The program can be changed.
All excursions on request and for an additional payment.
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the Festival 30 days before the start of the festival week in case the minimum number of participants is missing. In the
case of contributions already paid, the amount will be reimbursed in full to the participants.
Things to do
Explore Spain like never before!
1. Barcelona Panoramika
All day trip to Barcelona to visit Colombo Monument, Montjuic Hill - PanoramicView, Olympic Stadium, Magic Fountains,Plaza Espanya, Gran Via, Paseo de Gracia, Casa Batllo – Gaudi, Casa Pedrera – Gaudi, Sagrada Familia – Gaudi and free time at Plaza Cataluña
2. Barcelona Aquarium
The largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. Embark on an aquatic journey through the tropical oceans, coral reefs, and marine communities of the Mediterranean. With 35 aquariums and 11,000 animals from 450 species, it's full of sea life to get to know.
3. Camp Nou
Must see places in Barcelona: the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, and FC Barcelona Stadium.
4. Flamenco Show
Experience the passion and music of traditional Spanish Flamenco music and dance. The performance is a fascinating journey through Spanish folklore, music, and dance, from the classics to the purest flamenco. Two hours show program and drink: sangria, champagne or fruit juice.
Place where spirituality, nature, and history come together. The mountain and Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, founded in the 11th century, are located in a natural park 60 km west of Barcelona.
It is well known as the site of the Benedictine abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat, which hosts the Virgin of Montserrat sanctuary. The mountain is composed of a strikingly pink conglomerate, a form of sedimentary rock. Montserrat is Spain's first National Park.
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)