Since the 1930s Riccione gained the status of a main destination of summer tourism on the Adriatic riviera of Romagna, and, together with Rimini, is one of the best known seaside resorts in Northern Italy. Riccione has always been synonymous with fun and entertainment. In summer, it is the birth-place of trends, with new fashions being adopted by the young and then taken home when their holiday in Riccione is over.
Night-time in Riccione is enlivened by evening aperitifs, fashionable nightspots on the beach or in the centre, and some of Europe’s coolest discos. The stylish boutiques in streets such as Viale Ceccarini and Viale Dante offer unique opportunities for shopping, with the best Italian brands on sale.
Cost for stay: 4 FB / Full Board (italian breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Hotel** - 160 euro
Hotel*** - 180 euro basic
Hotel*** - 190 euro comfort
Hotel**** - 210 Euro per person
The participation fee includes:
• 4 days accommodation in 2, 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, TV, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days full board /rich Italian breakfast on the buffet, lunch, and dinner with a rich buffet with vegetables, 1st course, 2nd course, dessert, and water
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd, and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE – tourist tax of 2 euro per day per person for hotel*** / 3 euro for hotel****
- 16/09/2021 - 20/09/2021
16/09 - 20/09
- 5 days (4 nights) = 150 € per person
The biggest festival on the Italian Riviera became a tradition for Riccione to welcome you in Italy for more than a festival - a great emotion, a meeting, an opportunity to create friendship between collectives in an atmosphere of fun, tolerance, and respecting each other. Annually more than 600 artists choose the Green Pearl of Adriatic - Riccione for their summer tour thanks to the excellent organization and famous hospitality of the Emilia Romagna region.
Conditions of the festival:
-In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet etc...
-There is no age limit.
- Number of participating groups is limited.
-Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsors or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
-For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile, and some photos of the group.
-The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
-All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before the festival!
To participate in the festival the director of the group should fill and sign the application you find below and send it to us with a creative biography of the group and some photos sent by e-mail.
The confirmation is guaranteed by advance payment amounting to 30% of the overall cost. The rest of the payment can be made by the 20th of August 2021. Until the 30th of August 2021, each group should send the list of participants, name/surname, sex, date of birth, and passport number for registration in the hotel.
- Until 60 days before the date of arrival, no penalty will be applied
- From 59 to 15 days prior to arrival the deposit will be withheld and applied a further penalty equal to 30% the entire booked stay;
- If the group cancel participation due to events of force majeure like atmospheric events, natural disasters, epidemics, illness, or in cases not dependent on the group or the festival organization, the payment deposit made by the group will be forward to the next festivals organized by festival organizer usable in 3 years.
The organizer reserves the right to any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.