Stretching north from Barcelona to the Spanish–French border, the Costa Brava ('rugged coast') is undoubtedly the most beautiful of Spain's three main holiday coasts. Though there's plenty of tourism development, this wonderfully scenic region of Catalonia also unveils unspoiled coves, spectacular seascapes, wind-battered headlands, coast-hugging hiking paths, charming seaside towns with outstanding restaurants, and some of Spain's finest diving around the protected Illes Medes.
Delightful stone villages and the majestic Romanesque monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes nestle in the hilly backcountry, cloaked in the south in brilliant-green umbrella pine. Inland, wander northern Catalonia's biggest city, Girona, home to a moodily atmospheric, strikingly well-preserved medieval center and one of the world's top restaurants. Neighbouring Figueres is famed for its bizarre Teatre-Museu Dalí, foremost of a series of sites associated with eccentric surrealist artist Salvador Dalí, who fell, like many others, for the wild natural beauty of seaside Cadaqués.
Accommodation in 3/4 room – 185 €/person (additional day - 33 €/person)
Accommodation in double room – 200 €/person (additional day - 39 €/person)
Accommodation in single room – 250 €/person (additional day - 49 €/person)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
Participation in additional category: 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
• Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms (4 nights/5 days). The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city center, 800 meters from a beach
• 3x food service per day (breakfast and dinner. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment). If you would like a three times food service, it can be arranged for an extra payment.
• Prizes and gifts
• International Diplomas
• Diplomas and gifts from the city
• An official invitation
• Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
• Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
• Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
• Masterclasses possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
The price doesn't include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at check-in.
The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
Additional payments for everyone
• Medical insurance
• Transport charges
• Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport - hotel - Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately.
• Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- 23/04/2022 - 27/04/2022
23/04 - 27/04
- 5 days (4 nights) = 185 € per person
The Festival is held in Spain, on the famous and most visited coast - Costa Brava. The Festival is a real marathon of various kinds of creativity and art. Our
goal is to combine the participants of the Festival with different cultures and forms of creativity. The main idea of the Festival is to bring together artistic groups from around the world to build contacts, to present and showcase their achievements, to explore the cultures of other nations, to cooperate internationally, and to educate tolerance. The international Festival “Marathon of Talents in Europe" is a cultural event demonstrating various work achievements, where all participants will be able to show their skills, abilities, and talents.
Participants of Festival
Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
-Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
-National Dance (Folk Dance)
-Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
-Mixed styles of Dance
Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes, and individual
-Ethnical Music, etc.
Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and
Photography/ Video, Design
Arts and Crafts
Art of creative word
Musicals and musical theater productions
Mixed Music and Dance groups
Other types of Art
Children, adult creative groups, and individual performers with no age limit can take part in the Festival.
-less than 9 years
-10 - 13 years
-14 - 16 years
-17 - 21 years
-22 years and more
Conditions of participation in the festival:
• For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts accompanied by background music (max. 4 minutes each).
• For the Gala Concert, the participants must prepare one act (can be a different one or the same one as at the competition)
• Theatrical groups, musicals, musical and theater productions, mixed music, and theater groups can submit one performance, lasting 20-25 minutes.
• Participants of a collective group performing separately are considered as a separate participant.
•Each number on a separate carrier. Life background music is allowed.
• The Organizing Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audio, video clips, and other kinds of production, produced during the competition activities.
• Team leaders are responsible for the members of the group during the period of mass Festival events and holidays.
Prizes and awards of the festival
All participants of the competition are awarded international diplomas.
The participants of the competition are given the following title:
• Grand Prix possessor
• 1st-degree winner
• 2nd-degree winner
• 3rd-degree winner
• Award winner
• Participant of the competition
Winners of the competition are awarded corresponding certificates, confirming the title. All participants will be awarded diplomas of international standard. Leaders and supporters of the participants will be awarded official Thank you letters from the Festival Organizing Committee. Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
According to the results of the competition, the winners of the Grand Prix will be defined (from all nominations).
The score rating system means that regardless of the number of participants in any category, each of them will be evaluated by the jury on the quality of his performance, without comparing one with the other participants.
In the absence of worthy contenders for the Grand Prix or other prizes, those will simply not be awarded.
Since it is a score evaluation system, according to the results of the competition day, prizes may be duplicated.
The jury's decision is final and cannot be changed.
The Organizing Committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of one to ten.
The main evaluation criteria judge the level of mastery.
Main evaluation criteria
• Stage presence and technicality
• Compositional structure of performance
• Artistry, disclosure of the artistic image, scenic culture
• Level of difficulty of executive performance (dynamics, emotions)
• Compliance with the performance capabilities of the repertoire and artists age category
• Artistry, facial expressions, disclosure of the artistic image
• Creative individuality (for soloists)
• Originality of the performance
1st day - 23rd April
Arrival in Barcelona. Transfer to Costa Brava, where the Festival will be conducted.
Accommodation in hotel, relax and depending on the arrival time, meeting with festival organizers, getting to know the festival program and presentation of the excursion program.
2nd day - 24th April
Breakfast. Rehearsal. In the evening - Festival opening, Contest Day
3rd day - 25th April
Breakfast. Excursion to the beautiful and historical capital of Catalonia - Barcelona (for additional payment). Dinner.
4th day - 26th April
Breakfast. Rehearsal. Free time. Gala Concert, the announcement ceremony of the results of the competition and the solemn rewarding of all participants; Dinner
Day 5 - 27th April
Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10 am). Transfer to airport.
The program can be changed
All excursions on request and for an additional payment
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the Festival 30 days before the start of the festival week in case the minimum number of participants is missing. In the case of contributions already paid, the amount will be reimbursed in full to the participants.
For an additional payment, excursions can be organized:
-4 hours on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’ (includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay)
-Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
-Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
-Knights tournament at the 18th-century medieval castle
-Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
-Theme park ‘Port Aventura’
-Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum
Things to do
Explore Spain like never before!
1. Barcelona Panoramika
All day trip to Barcelona to visit Colombo Monument, Montjuic Hill - PanoramicView, Olympic Stadium, Magic Fountains,Plaza Espanya, Gran Via, Paseo de Gracia, Casa Batllo – Gaudi, Casa Pedrera – Gaudi, Sagrada Familia – Gaudi and free time at Plaza Cataluña
The largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. Embark on an aquatic journey through the tropical oceans, coral reefs, and marine communities of the Mediterranean. With 35 aquariums and 11,000 animals from 450 species, it's full of sea life to get to know.
Must see places in Barcelona: the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, and FC Barcelona Stadium.
4. Flamenco Show
Experience the passion and music of traditional Spanish Flamenco music and dance. The performance is a fascinating journey through Spanish folklore, music, and dance, from the classics to the purest flamenco. Two hours show program and drink: sangria, champagne or fruit juice.
Place where spirituality, nature and history come together. The mountain and Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, founded in the 11th century, are located in a natural park 60 km west of Barcelona.
It is well known as the site of the Benedictine abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat, which hosts the Virgin of Montserrat sanctuary. The mountain is composed of a strikingly pink conglomerate, a form of sedimentary rock. Montserrat is Spain's first National Park.
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)