Stretching north from Barcelona to the Spanish–French border, the Costa Brava ('rugged coast') is undoubtedly the most beautiful of Spain's three main holiday coasts. Though there's plenty of tourism development, this wonderfully scenic region of Catalonia also unveils unspoiled coves, spectacular seascapes, wind-battered headlands, coast-hugging hiking paths, charming seaside towns with outstanding restaurants, and some of Spain's finest diving around the protected Illes Medes.
Delightful stone villages and the majestic Romanesque monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes nestle in the hilly backcountry, cloaked in the south in brilliant-green umbrella pine. Inland, wander northern Catalonia's biggest city, Girona, home to a moodily atmospheric, strikingly well-preserved medieval centre and one of the world's top restaurants. Neighbouring Figueres is famed for its bizarre Teatre-Museu Dalí, foremost of a series of sites associated with eccentric surrealist artist Salvador Dalí, who fell, like many others, for the wild natural beauty of seaside Cadaqués.
The Festival is held in Spain, on the famous and most visited coast - Costa Brava. The Festival is a real marathon of various kinds of creativity and art. Our
goal is to combine the participants of the Festival with different cultures and forms of creativity. The main idea of the Festival is to bring together artistic groups from around the world to build contacts, to present and showcase their achievements, to explore the cultures of other nations, to cooperate internationally and to educate tolerance. The international Festival “Marathon of Talents in Europe" is a cultural event demonstrating various work achievements, where all participants will be able to show their skills, abilities and talents.
Participants of Festival
Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
-Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
-National Dance (Folk Dance)
-Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.).
-Mixed styles of Dance
Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual
-Ethnical Music, etc.
Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and
Photography/ Video, Design
Arts and Crafts
Art of creative word
Musicals and musical theater productions
Mixed Music and Dance groups
Other types of Art
Children, adult creative groups and individual performers with no age limit can take part in the Festival.
-less than 9 years
-10 - 13 years
-14 - 16 years
-17 - 21 years
-22 years and more
Conditions of participation in the festival.
• For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts accompanied by background music (max. 4 minutes each).
• For the Gala Concert, the participants must prepare one act (can be a different one, or same on as at the competition)
• Theatrical groups, musicals, musical and theater productions, mixed music and theater groups can submit one performance, lasting 20-25 minutes.
• Participants of a collective group performing separately are considered as a separate participant.
•Each number on a separate carrier. Life background music is allowed.
• The Organizing Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audio, video clips and other kind of production, produced during the competition activities.
• Team leaders are responsible for the members of the group during the period of mass Festival events and holiday.
Prizes and awards of the festival
All participants of the competition are awarded with international diplomas.
The participants of the competition are given the following title:
• Grand Prix possessor
• 1st degree winner
• 2nd degree winner
• 3rd degree winner
• Award winner
• Participant of the competition
Winners of the competition are awarded with corresponding certificates, confirming the title. All
participants will be awarded with diplomas of international standard. Leaders and supporters of the participants will be awarded official Thank you letters from the Festival Organizing Committee. Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
According to the results of the competition, the winners of the Grand Prix will be defined (from all nominations).
The score rating system means that regardless of the number of participants in any category, each of them will be evaluated by the jury on the quality of his performance, without comparing one with the other participants.
In the absence of worthy contenders for the Grand Prix or other prizes, those will simply not not be awarded.
Since it is a score evaluation system, according to the results of the competition day, prizes may be duplicated.
The jury's decision is final and cannot be changed.
The Organizing Committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale of one to ten.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the level of mastery.
Main evaluation criteria
• Stage presence and technicality
• Compositional structure of performance
• Artistry, disclosure of the artistic image, scenic culture
• Level of difficulty of executive performance (dynamics, emotions)
• Compliance with the performance capabilities of the repertoire and artists age category
• Artistry, facial expressions, disclosure of the artistic image
• Creative individuality (for soloists)
• Originality of the performance
Day 1 - Arrival in Barcelona. Transfer to Costa Brava, where the Festival will be conducted.
Accommodation in hotel, relax and depending on the arrival time, meeting with festival organizers, getting to know the festival program and presentation of the excursion program.
Day 2 - Breakfast. Rehearsal. In the evening - Festival opening, Contest Day
Day 3 - Breakfast. Excursion to beautiful and historical capital of Catalonia - Barcelona (for additional payment). Dinner.
Day 4 - Breakfast. Rehearsal. Free time. Gala Concert, the announcement ceremony of the results of the competition and the solemn rewarding of all participants; Dinner
Day 5 - Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10am). Transfer to airport.
The program can be changed
All excursions on request and for an additional payment
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the Festival 30 days before the start of the festival week in case the minimum number of participants is missing. In the case of contributions already paid, the amount will be reimbursed in full to the participants.
For an additional payment, excursions can be organised:
-4 hours on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’ (includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay)
-Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
-Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
-Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle
-Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
-Theme park ‘Port Aventura’
-Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum
Accommodation in 3/4 room – 185 €/person (additional day - 33 €/person)
Accommodation in double room – 200 €/person (additional day - 39 €/person)
Accommodation in single room – 250 €/person (additional day - 49 €/person)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
Participation in additional category: 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
• Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms (4 nights/5 days). The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city center, 800 meters from a beach
• 3x food service per day (breakfast and dinner. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment). If you would like a three times food service, it can be arranged for an extra payment.
• Prizes and gifts
• International Diplomas
• Diplomas and gifts from the city
• An official invitation
• Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
• Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
• Participation in welcoming evening where participants get to know each other and present their group
• Master classes possibility, additional holidays before or after the festival
The price doesn't include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the check-in.
The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
Additional payments for everyone
• Medical insurance
• Transport charges
• Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport - hotel - Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately.
• Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- 25/04/2020 - 29/04/2020
25/04 - 29/04
- 5 days (4 nights) = 185 € per person