Svaneti is the highest inhabited area in the Caucasus. Svanetia is known for its architectural treasures
and picturesque landscapes. The botany of Svanetia is legendary among travelers. Architectural
monuments of Upper Svanetia are included in a list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
1st day - 24th July
Day of arrival - the bus will take groups to Mestia.On the way excursion in Martvili canyon. Check-in at guest house – The rest of the total amount for the group, must be paid on this Day - Dinner.
2nd day - 25th July
Breakfast – Excursion in Mestia, Museum in Mestia, Hatsvali - Dinner
3rd day - 26th July
Breakfast-concert. Gifts will be offered to you by the local Municipality at the end of the
performance - Dinner
4th day - 27 July
Breakfast – Excursion in Ushguli( one of the highest continuously inhabited settlements in Europe) - Dinner
5th day - 28th July
Breakfast - Departure of the groups.
- Optional Tours – transfer from airport and back is free, transfer to concert place and back is free
- Certificates of participation will be given
- Invitation letter will be provided if needed
- The final program of the festival (date of the concert) could be changed by the organizers if needed.
We would like to suggest you extend your stay in Georgia to participate in the festival in
Kobuleti, which will be held 18-24th of July. For further information please see “ International Folk Dance and Music Festival "PERKHULI"(Kobuleti, Georgia).
190 Euro per person at guest houses.
Participation fee includes:
- 5 days (4 nights) (half board - breakfast and dinner)
- On every 25th participant one is free of charge (24+1).
- Transfer from Kutaisi, Batumi international airport and back.
- Optional excursions in Mestia,Museum in Mestia,Martvili canyons, Ushguli,Hatsvali.transfer and guide (English, Russian speaking).
Participation fee does not include:
- An additional day will cost 25Euro a day per person (half board - breakfast and dinner) in guest houses.
- Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five (5-10) Euros per day per person.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group.
The participant’s safety is on their personal responsibility.
- Entrance tickets in Martvili canyon and Museum in Mestia.
- 24/08/2021 - 28/08/2021
24/08 - 28/08
- 5 days (4 nights) = 190 € per person
How to get there
You can arrive on the spot by plane or private bus transportation.
If needed the organizer can provide bus transportation and other transportation services.
Things to do
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)