Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Mtkvari River with a population of roughly 1.5 million inhabitants. Located on the southeastern edge of Europe, Tbilisi's proximity to lucrative east-west trade routes often made the city a point of contention between various rival empires throughout history and the city's location to this day ensures its position as an important transit route for global energy and trade projects. Tbilisi's varied history is reflected in its architecture, which is a mix of medieval, classical, and Soviet structures. Historically, Tbilisi has been home to people of diverse cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, though it is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox Christian.
1st day - 16th June
Day of arrival - Check-in at the hotel– The rest of the total amount for the group, must be paid on this day - A detailed program and a person in charge will be provided to each group. Free time for a walk to the market and clubs. - Dinner (in consultation with the hotel).
2nd day - 17th June
Breakfast – Free day from morning till noon Departure from hotel at 15:00 p.m. dressed in
traditional costumes and transfer to the theatre where the show will be held. Gifts will be offered to you by the local Municipality at the end of the performance.
3rd day - 18th June
Breakfast - Optional excursion in old Tbilisi, transfer, and guide (English, Russian speaking).
19/06/2021: Breakfast - Optional excursion in Kazbegi,(149km from Tbilisi) Mount Kazbek is the highest peak of Eastern Georgia, excursion includes transfer, guide, and dinner.
4th day - 20th June
Breakfast, Optional excursion in Telavi (170 km from Tbilisi) Telavi is the capital of Georgia's
Kakheti province, the main wine-producing region. As a result, it is the base for most tourists interested in
exploring the vineyards and monasteries of Georgia. The excursion includes transfer, guide, and dinner.
5th day - 21st June
Breakfast - Departure of the groups.
- Optional Tours – excursions are free
- The price doesn`t include visiting fee in wine factory in Telavi
- Certificates of participation will be given
- Invitation letter will be provided if needed, The invitation will be from the Tbilisi municipality of Krtsanisi.
- The final program of the festival could be changed by the organizers if needed.
200 Euro per person at 2-3* hotels
Participation fee includes:
- 6 days (5 nights) (half board - breakfast and dinner) in 2*/3* hotels (in triple or quarter rooms).
- On every 25th participant one is free of charge. (24+1)
- Transfer from Tbilisi international airport to hotel and back
Participation fee does not include:
- An additional day will cost 25 Euro a day per person (half board - breakfast and dinner) in hotels
- Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five (5) Euros per day per person.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group. The
participants’ safety is their personal responsibility.
- 16/06/2021 - 21/06/2021
16/06 - 21/06
- 6 days (5 nights) = 200 € per person
How to get there
You can arrive on the spot by plane or private bus transportation.
If needed the organizer can provide bus transportation and other transportation services.
Things to do
It will be our pleasure to make your trip an unforgettable experience!
We can provide the following services for your group:
- accommodation during the trip (in case you need a sleepover on your way to the chosen destination)
- accommodation during the festival event you attend
- travel and transportation tips and assistance
- purchasing airplane and bus tickets
- organizing transportation for a group or individuals
- assist and advise in the procedure of issuing visas (if needed)