Kobuleti is a town in Adjara, western Georgia, situated on the eastern coast of the Black Sea. It is the
seat of Kobuleti Municipality and a seaside resort, visited annually by Georgians and many former Soviet
18/07/2021: Day of arrival - the bus will take groups in Kobuleti. Check-in at the hotel – The rest of the total
amount for the group, must be paid on this day - A detailed program and a person in charge will be
provided to each group. Free time for a walk to the market. - Dinner (in consultation with the hotel).
19/07/2021: Breakfast – free day - Dinner
20/07/2021: Breakfast, Departure from hotel at 15:00 p.m. dressed in traditional costumes and transfer to the place where the show will be held. Gifts will be offered to you by the local Municipality at the end of the performance - Dinner
21/07/2021: Breakfast – Excursion in Batumi and botanical garden - Dinner
22/07/2021: Breakfast – Excursion in attraction park - Dinner
23/07/2021: Breakfast – Free day – Dinner in Georgian restaurant for all participants
24/07/2021: Breakfast - Departure of the groups.
- Optional Tours – transfer from airport and back is free, transfer to concert place and back is free
- Certificates of participation will be given
- Invitation letter will be provided if needed
- The final program of the festival (date of the concert) could be changed by the organizers if needed.
We would like to suggest you to extend your stay in Georgia and participate in the second festival in
Svaneti (Mestia), which will be held 24-28 h of July. For further information please see International Folk
Dance and Music Festival "PERKHULI "(Svaneti, Mestia).
190 Euro per person at 3* hotels
Participation fee includes:
- 7 days (6 nights) (half board - breakfast and dinner)
- On every 25th participant one is free of charge (24+1).
- Transfer from Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi international airport to hotel and back
- Optional excursions in Batumi, Batumi botanical garden, and attraction park Tsitsinatela. transfer
and guide (English, Russian speaking).
- At the end of the festival will be a party for all participants in a Georgian restaurant.
Participation fee does not include:
- An additional day will cost 25 Euro(3*hotel)-45Euro(4*hotel) a day per person (half board - breakfast and dinner) in hotels
- Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five (5-10) Euro per
day per person.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the
group. The participant’s safety is on their personal responsibility.
- Entrance tickets in botanical garden and attractions tickets in Tsitsinatela attraction park.
- 18/07/2021 - 24/07/2021
18/07 - 24/07
- 7 days (6 nights) = 190 € per person