Belgrade is the capital of the southeast European country of Serbia. Its most significant landmark is the Beogradska Tvrđava, an imposing fortress at the confluence of the Danube and the Sava rivers. The fort is a testament to the city’s strategic importance to the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, Serbian and Austrian empires, and it's now the site of several museums as well as Kalemegdan, a vast park.
3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in triple room = 99 euro/person
3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in double room= 106 euro/person
Extra day more or less is 26e in the triple room. Each 26 person is free
3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)-accommodation in double rooms=134 euro/person
Extra day more or less is 40e in double room. Each 26 person is free
- 24/11/2022 - 28/11/2022
24/11 - 28/11
- 3 days (2 nights) = 99 € per person
The conditions for participation are the following:
- Festival accepts the participation of choirs, singing groups, orchestras, folk groups, which would accept conditions for participation
- Number and age of persons in the group are not limited and the number are included ALL PERSONS in the group, such as: singers, musicians, leaders, accompanying persons in the group, parents of children who are participating in the program, and bus drivers
- Program which the group would present is at the free choice and the duration will be a max of 15 min, according to of Festival’s program. The ensemble is obliged to regulate mutual copyrights with authors. The ensemble is obliged to participate in some humanitarian events during festival days, with the program no longer than 30 min
- Radio and TV stations, will transmit some parts of the Festival’s program, without reimbursement to participants
- All groups have to organize at their cost transportation for arrival to Festival and also
their return, as well as during stay at Festival. In the case that groups are coming by airplane, it is possible to organize bus transfers at the cost of the group
24 November – Thursday
The arrival of groups at the hotel in the afternoon and accommodation
25 November – Friday
In the morning some groups will have a presentation on a national TV station for up to 3 minutes. You need to have recorded music The group liders will have reception with the Mayor where gifts will be exchanged. Some groups will have charity concert at a nursing home for 15 minutes. The rest of the day is free.
26 November – Saturday
In the morning sightseeing of Belgrade with a tourist guide. At 7 O’clock Gala concert of the festival. Each group presents itself with a 15/20 minute program. After a concert party at the hotel.
27 November – Sunday
Groups staying at the Festival for three days leave the hotel after breakfast.
Groups that stay on the fourth day go on a trip to Novi Sad and Sremske Karlovce . In the evening there are farewell parties in the hotel.
28 November – Monday
Departures of all groups from the Festival
The application deadline is 25 October 2022.
IMPORTANT: Groups that register by 30 of September 2022. and pay in advance will receive a discount of 10 euro per person