Kiten is a seaside resort town on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, part of Burgas Province. It is situated on the small Urdoviza peninsula, near the mouth of the Kiten River, and has two beaches: Atliman and Urdoviza.
PARTICIPANTS IN THE FESTIVAL:
The festival is open for everyone: individuals, community centers, Youth Homes, Palaces of Children, private schools, studios, clubs, and others.
I. Category MINI up to 8 years 4 months
II. Category from 8 years and 4 months to 12 years and 4 months
III. Category 12 years and 4 months to 15 years
IV. Category 15-18 years
V. Category 18 - 25 years
VI. Category over 25 years
VII. Mixed / for products /
We allow mixing the age categories with 50%, as the participants from the smaller category move to the next category.
- Duo / trio
- Small groups - 4-8 people
- Formations - over 8 people
- Production - over 20 people
AIM OF THE ORGANIZERS:
- Provide an opportunity for talented children and adults to fully express their talents
- Development of the various art forms and encouraging children and
youth to activities related to arts
- Exchange of artistic experience
- Cooperation between leaders and friendship between the groups
- Popularization of international and national cultural values
FORM OF THE FESTIVAL: THE FESTIVAL HAS COMPETITIVE CHARACTER!
The ranking is done with a point system.
The maximum score for one criterion is 10. Total maximum score is 40.
First place - 37-40 points
Second place - 31-36 points
Third place - 26-30 points.
Therefore, there may be no first, second, or third places in a particular category and several participants may be ranked in the same place in one category.
In the dance disciplines, the judging is closed (in the program and in the jury protocols only the start number and the name of the dance are indicated).
1. Classical ballet
2. Typical dances, Oriental dances, Ethno Show
3. Sports and social dances
5. Hip-hop / Street dance
6. Dance Show
8. Modern, Jazz. Contemporary
9. Rhythmic Gymnastics. Akrodance.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
- "INTERPRETATION&": The dancer's ability to follow the rhythm and the musicality of the melody, to express them through body movements, the ability
to use the movements and technical elements adequately to the music, the dancer's ability to continue the dance drawing smoothly after “stopping”.
“Interpretation" can also be understood as the ability of the dancer to adapt and impose the movements of the music.
-“TECHNIQUE“: The performance of movements must correspond to the music, the performance of technical elements, movements and figures(position,
accuracy, coordination, balance and control over the body). Usage of the whole space-personally, vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Synchronous.
-“CHOREOGRAPHY“: Distribution of movements. Figures, according to the dance context, costumes and music. Matching the repertoire with the age of the
-“IMAGE“: Acting, presentation of the dancers on the stage. The artist';s ability to show emotions and feelings. Introductory and final presentation of the dancers.
- FOLK SINGING
- POP AND POPULAR SINGING
- INSTRUMENTAL PERFORMERS / SOLO, ORCHESTRAS, GROUPS AND
- ROCK GROUPS
Performers present songs or instrumental compositions with total duration up to 12 minutes per category / whole composition or 2 songs /
- Individual participants and groups can introduce up to 2 songs;
Accompaniment is allowed up to 5 people, music must be on Audio CD and USB.
- One of the songs has to be in Bulgarian language
/author`s songs have priority /
- Orchestras and groups represent two compositions
- The duo / trio
- Small groups - 4-8 people
- Ensembles - over 8 people
- Purity of intonation and sound quality
- The beauty of timbre and strength of voice
- Matching of repertoire with the age category of the performer
- Stage culture
THEATRE ARTS SECTION
Participants present theater production or play with duration up to 40 minutes.
FINE ARTS SECTION
- the paintings will be drawn during the festival, the technique is free to choose.
- the drawing theme will be given in the beginning of the festival
- the organizers provide only paper and canvas.
paintings will be arranged in an exhibition at the Gala Concert.
-INTEGRITY IN TRANSMITTING.
1. 1. Grand Prix – free stay/accommodation and food / for the winning team / 15 people / at the International Festival of Arts "Morning Star"; – 2021
2. 50% discount for the qualifications for P.A.S.S. METHOD/ Balkans Cup, for every participant in the festival.
3. Diplomas for all the participants
4. Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
5. Award for best choreography and production
6. Scholarships and material awards
7. Morning Star Art Academy Award - Laureates in the dance section get an invitation to present Bulgaria in Europe and World festivals and competitions.
8. Hats, T-shirts, pens, or festival bags.
According to the competition program, the organizers will provide accompanying events:
- Entertainment and discos for all festival participants
- Neptune's Evening, Treasure Quest, Miss and Mister Festival, Best Sand Castle Competition and more
- Concerts and performances on open stages
- Workshops with leading experts!
AND MANY NICE SURPRISES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS!
1.The organizers have the rights of recording and broadcasting the performances from the festival.
2.The group leaders take responsibility for accidents and injuries of their performers.
3.The expenses for the stay period to the groups and the accompanying people with them (travel expenses, daily expenses) are for their own expense.
4.The expenses for prizes, technical, stage, and medical services are the responsibility of the organizers.
5.The group leaders are been kept responsible for the behavior of their groups during the event, paying for the damage caused in the hotels.
6.The participants are responsible for their costumes, properties, and personal things.
8. The duration of solo, duo, trio/ dance section/ performances must not be up to 2 minutes
9. The duration for the performance must be written when you send your request! Incorrect submission of the duration will be sanctioned with stopping the performance!
10. Program of the festival is determined by the organization and production team and is not subject to any comment. To participate in the Gala Concert are allowed groups and individual performers who had taken the first places in their categories and are proposed by the jury for the Gala Concert.
11. The organizers reserve the right, if necessary, to change the program.
12. The decision of the jury for the final ranking of the teams is not subject to comment.
13. By submitting the application, you acknowledge and agree with the terms of the festival.
14. The manner of conducting and the jury are reserved and subject to copyright.
15. Deposit/hotel deposit and festival fee /, if you decide to cancel your participation, are not refundable.
16. The accommodation in hotels is only through the organizers and only when you submit your request.
17. Short-term accommodation is possible upon request.
18. Transfer - prices on request.
Deadline for sending applications: 05.06.2021
Accommodation in hotels 3* - town Kranevo/Kiten
PRICE PER PERSON/PER 7 DAYS
Up to 16 Years - 182 euro on FB Basis
Over 16 years - 195 euro on FB Basis
The prices are net, preferential only for the participants of the festival.
Included in the price: nights, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
For groups over 15 people - 1 leader has free accommodation.
Additional reservations are accepted after the final order only if there is available capacity in the hotels. If you want to prolong your vacation 5 days before or after the festival, you use the same festival prices.
- 01/07/2021 - 08/07/2021
01/07 - 08/07
- 7 days (6 nights) = 182 € per person